Federal agencies may access HELIX Environmental Planning’s services through our General Services Administration (GSA) federal supply schedule, Contract No. GS-10F-0020V. HELIX provides GSA services under the Professional Services Schedule (formerly SIN 899-1, Environmental Planning and Documentation, and SIN 899-7, Geographic Information Systems [GIS]).
Online access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, up-to-date pricing, and the option to create an electronic delivery (GSA eBuy) order are available through GSA Advantage!™, a menu-driven searchable database system available at www.GSAAdvantage.gov.
Professional Services Schedule – Environmental Planning/Documentation and GIS Services
HELIX manages the environmental regulatory process and documentation requirements for both large-scale and small-scale programs. Specific services include:
National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Compliance
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Environmental Assessments
- Supporting technical studies
Endangered Species Act Compliance
- Focused surveys for federally listed Threatened and Endangered Species
- Preparation of Biological Assessments
- Support for federal agency Section 7 Consultations with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
Clean Water Act Permitting
- Section 404 Permit Applications and Nationwide Permit Authorizations
- Jurisdictional delineations
- Significant Nexus Determinations (“Approved Jurisdictional Determination Form”)
- Section 401 Water Quality Certifications
Technical Environmental Analysis and Reports
- Noise impact analysis
- Socioeconomic impact analysis
- Environmental justice analysis
- Biological surveys
- Visual impact assessment
Geographic Information Systems
GIS is an essential tool for any decision-making process that involves a geographic or spatial component. HELIX specializes in environmental uses of GIS, with additional capabilities extending to many GIS, CAD and graphic applications. Our GIS experts are familiar with federal spatial data standards, including SFDSFIE and FGDC.
Other GSA Contract Information
Geographic Coverage: Domestic
Points of Production: Same
Payment Terms: Net 30 days
Government Purchase Cards: Accepted
Time of Delivery: Negotiable per Individual Task Order
FOB Point: Destination
HELIX Environmental Planning, Inc.
7578 El Cajon Blvd.
La Mesa, CA 91942
Payment Address: Same as above
DUNS Number: 82‐644‐6890
SAM Registration: Yes
NAICS Codes: 541620 (Environmental Consulting), 541690 (Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services), 541990 (All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services)