Project Accountant – San Diego County
HELIX is currently seeking a highly motivated Project Accountant to join our San Diego County headquarters office located in La Mesa.
The Project Accountant responsibilities will include client contract administration, monthly invoicing, collection of past due accounts receivable, maintenance of insurance certificates, resolution of billing and other client and vendor issues, accounts payable data entry, and other general accounting functions.
The position will also require written and verbal communication with project managers and accounting and administrative staff. We are seeking a detail-oriented accountant who is able to multi-task in a fast-paced office. Production of high-quality work products and the provision of excellent client service are mandatory.
- A minimum of two years of college coursework (or equivalent) in an accounting or business related field
- A minimum of two years working in an accounting role, preferably billing
- Experience in the accounting department of an environmental consulting, engineering, architectural or similar firm
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Additional Qualifications Considered a Plus:
- Prevailing Wage billing experience
- Experience with Deltek software
Dependent on experience (DOE)
Qualified candidates must apply through CareerBuilder.com, accessible by clicking “Apply Now” below.
HELIX is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage minorities, females, veterans, and disabled persons to apply.